Sweep your date off their feet for a romantic day and evening at Disneyland! Here are some romantic and adventurous ideas for your date that’ll make sure to put a smile on their face and make amazing memories.
- Check out the Haunted Mansion in New Orleans Square and protect your date from ghosts and frights on this scary and frightening tour
- Go on a romantic Ferris wheel ride on Mickey’s Fun Wheel in Paradise Pier in California Adventure and watch the sunset or cuddle up under the stars
- Watch the World of Color show from Paradise Pier in California Adventure and see amazing and vibrantly beautiful fountains of color and fire, with mesmerizing music
- Stroll by Snow White’s wishing well for a romantic photo of the two of you! Don’t forget to make a wish!
- Watch the spectacular fireworks in the evening over Sleeping Beauty’s castle
- Dine at the retro, elegant Carthay Circle Restaurant in Disney California Adventure on Buena Vista Street and enjoy a romantic dinner in the vaulted dining room or out on the terrace
- Or head over to the Uva Bar and Café in Downtown Disney and grab a drink in this open-air bar with beautiful glass sculptures
Whether your date is during the day, at night, or both, your date will certainly be one to remember. Make sure to bring a camera so you can document your amazing, romantic Disneyland date.