We all know that Disneyland can be expensive. Tickets cost money, food costs money, and every kid wants souvenirs each time you visit. Fortunately, we have some tips and ideas for saving money when you go to Disneyland and California Adventure.
- Try to bring your own food when you are going to spend the day at Disneyland. Buying food for yourself, and your family, adds up. If you bring snacks, sandwiches and drinks or bottled water with you, you won’t have to spend as much money buying food. Or bring a reusable water bottle to refill it at the fountains.
- If you have young children that love buying new toys or souvenirs every time you go to Disneyland, try bringing some toys with you instead! Bring souvenirs that you have previously brought, or bring their favorite toys. That way, they will be busy playing and enjoying the toys they currently have, rather than looking longingly at toys that they don’t have.
- If you don’t have season passes, the cheapest time to buy tickets are during the off season, such as the fall and spring, and during the week instead of weekends. This will also be a less busy time, so smaller crowds.
- Furthermore, paying for parking at Disneyland could also turn out to be expensive. Try taking Uber or Lyft from your hotel or house to Disneyland so you don’t have to pay to park.
- If you plan on staying at a hotel, as much fun as it is to stay at the Disneyland Hotels, it can be expensive. Instead, stay at a hotel nearby and take Uber to the park and you’ll save a lot of money!
So, the next time you go to Disneyland and California Adventure, don’t worry about spending a lot of money. Just try some of these tips and you’ll still have a fantastic vacation with your family while saving money!