We all love going to Disneyland and spending the entire day there, but what should we eat while we are there? Here are some amazing foods at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure that you have to try.
- You have to splurge and try the famous Corn Dog! Found at the Little Red Wagon Corn Dogs on Main Street in Disneyland and at Corn Dog Castle in California Adventure, these corn dogs are wrapped in a thick, cornbread batter with a crunchy outside that just makes your mouth water!
- Also, a must-have are the churros! Found all over the park, deep-fried with cinnamon and sugar, these doughy sticks are best fresh out of the fryer and will put a smile on everyone’s face.
- You must try the Dole Whip from the Enchanted Tiki Room in Adventureland in Disneyland. This pineapple flavored frozen yogurt is the perfect refreshing treat on a hot day.
- To satisfy your sweet tooth even more, get the Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Sandwich at Pooh’s Corner in Critter Country in Disneyland and savor this delicious treat.
- Also, a must-try are the cream cheese pretzels found all over both parks! Delicious, hot pretzels stuffed with a sweet cream cheese. Also amazing are the jalapeno cream cheese pretzels if you like something spicy!
- Be sure to also try the Monte Cristo sandwich at Café Orleans in New Orleans Square in Disneyland and feast yourself on this delicious turkey, ham and Swiss sandwich with a sweet berry drizzle on top. Pair it with the unforgettable pommes frites or French fries covered with garlic parmesan!
These are just some of the spectacular foods that you definitely need to try on your trip to Disneyland if you haven’t already! Stay tuned for more fantastic food ideas!